Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quick update..

Hi guys I know I'm super late but Happy New Year!!
I've been so busy living life I haven't really had time to blog I'm gonna try to slide back into the swing of things but as always if you need to contact me you can always reach me on my yt page; (http://www.youtube.com/user/KolorfulKisses or on my twitter Page Kolorfulkisses2 I'm on there especially when my shows come on. : ) I hope all is well with you guys I missed you and to the new family Hiiiiii(Waves).
I'm going to also try to keep up with my natural hair better and truly document my growth and my journey I will be 3 yrs natural in Oct 2012..Curly B-day I will also try to stay on top of blogging my "Ladybugs" hair Journey as well Sooooooooo YEAH!! Quick update...

No comments:

Post a Comment