Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inaz Cosmetics (Review)

Inaz cosmetics a new cosmetic company "New kids on the block" lol
This is a cute company that I heard about thru Facebook I was contacted by the owner of this company. At no time did the owner of the company ask for a review she just wanted me to try the products out I liked that about her she didn't ask me to do a review the products speak for themselves. If you would like to Just email your order to amberose1983@yahoo.com I can then totals you up and send a request through paypalorder from them you can contact them thru FB: If you are not ok with that just contact her thru her email and talk to her you she's very sweet and down to earth. The pigment samples come in a very easy mess free sample jar.Here are some of the colors she has added more so please check them out.
                      PROS:                                                  CONS:
*Mess free sample jars                                           *No web site 
Highly pigmented
*Great names 
*The glitters are very fine and do not irritate the eyes





http://www.youtube.com/user/KolorfulKisses
*Great PricesI already did a review for this company you can find it on my youtube channel:                                          http://www.youtube.com/user/KolorfulKisses
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment