Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kiwiberry (Contact lens review)

EOS J203 Adult violetColor: Violet
Dia: 14mm
BC: 8.6
Water: 38%
Pros:Vibrant colors, Has a very solid black ring for that pretty dolly effect,Pretty site easy to navigate,Great customer service (I am big on things like that),Wide variety to choose from,affordable prices

*Cons: If you wear these longer than 2 hours make sure you lubricate often


*** I can honesty say that I really like them they bring so much beautiful vibrant color to any thing that I'm wearing I will most def. buy from them again I really enjoyed theses contacts..<3 my circle lenses


Pink WM-211 Max cotton pink                                     Color: Pink
Diameter: 14.8mm
BC: 8.6-8.8
Water: 38%                                                         USE CODE:b3beddoll@kiwiberry collection and get 15% off 







No comments:

Post a Comment