Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scents By Sherry (Review)

 Hello guys I am back and ready to review another amazing product for you all. I have had the pleasure to review Electric oil burners and scents.These burners work great you can change the strength of the burner by turning the voltage up or down..You can get some that plug right into the sockets like glade plug in's or you can get some that have a cord and a switch to control the intensity of the scents.The burners retail at $12 buy one burner and get two scents for FREE!!! o_0


 Here are the scents that I had a chance to try they all smell great!!!!!! (Butt naked is my fav scent) lol
A couple of drops go a really really long way no need to use the whole bottle at all Sherry offers a number of scents theses are just a few the sizes come in
3oz. ,6oz. and 12oz.


I have seen burners like this retail at $25 and up I think she has a great deal going and if you have a fav scent let Sherry I'm sure she would be able to work something out : )
Also if you need a bulb  replacement she offers them at a great price as well








*PROS:                                                                                   *CONS:   Could not find any cons
Quick shipping
A variety of scents and sizes

Lots of different sizes,shapes and colors            
Very Affordable Prices
Great customer service
Thick sturdy burners
Can be burned for up to 12 hrs
32 different scents to choose from
Pet and kid safe




For your orders or any questions
Contact Sherry @ 972-816-8915
Scentsbysherry65@yahoo.com


**This is my honest opinion I am not being paid for this review**

































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment